Forever Young Foundation is rocking their world...
Primary Children’s Hospital has opened their doors to unveil our first Sophie's Place, established in loving memory of singer, songwriter and friend, Sophie Barton. We are pleased to say that Music Therapy is blessing the children being treated there. Sophie often sang in hospitals because she understood music's power to heal. Sophie's Place's are dedicated music therapy facilities built in children's hospitals. These special spaces care for young people suffering from pain, chronic illness, and serious injury.
While most people know music has an extraordinary power to bring comfort and peace to the soul, recent clinical studies have proven that music therapy offers a non-invasive treatment providing evidence based beneficial effects on young hospital patients.
"We honor Sophie's life and commitment to music through the creation of Sophie's Place, to help share the healing power of music with children in hospitals throughout the country and around the world. Barb and I invite people across America to join us in this important new initiative for Forever Young Foundation."
- Forever Young Foundation Talks Music Therapy
- Sophie's Place
- Music Therapy at Sophie's Place
- Music therapy center opens at Primary Children's Medical Center
- Sophie's Place Opens at Primary Children's
- Music therapy facility opens at Primary Children's
- Sophie's Place Unveiled
- Music therapy has a new home: Sophie's Place, at Primary Children's
- Music therapy facility for children honors girl's legacy
- Steve Young hopes to bring music therapy to Lucile Packard
- Former San Francisco 49er Steve Young aiming to create musical therapy program for children
- Steve Young raising funds for music therapy program
- Hospital music therapy room gets support from Steve Young
- Steve Young Discusses Life After Footbal
- Forever Young Foundation kicks off Sophie's Trust
- Steve Young touts charity golf event and new project, plus talks a little football
- Steve Young honors musician Sophie Barton
- Luna Lune holds record release show in memory of sister Sophie